• Strengthens international cooperation in the prevention, investigation and prosecution of cybercrime, facilitate the exchange of information and experiences among its members, and make necessary recommendations to enhance and ensure efforts to combat these crimes
• Last meeting (IXth) took place in December 2016
Addresses cyber security issues based on a flexible and dynamic approach, with 7-point action plan:
- National cyber security strategy development;
- Cyber security training;
- CSIRT development and hemispheric network;
- Crisis management exercises (CMEs);
- Awareness raising;
- Cyber security technical assistance missions;
- Access to cyber security expertise
• Adopted: Colombia (2011), Panama (2012), Trinidad and Tobago (2013), Jamaica (2015);
• On-going: Dominica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Suriname, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Peru.
Bahamas, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Jamaica
Four-day training event on the development and management of national computer security incident response teams.
Financial support from Estonia for the Cyber Security Program.
Aimed at technical staff responsible for the development and management of CSIRTs from Dominica, the Dominican Republic, Honduras, Nicaragua, St. Kitts and Nevis, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago
A global platform for countries, international organizations and private companies to exchange best practices and expertise on cyber capacity building
MoU to promote the development of cyber security capabilities in the Americas.